Thanksgiving turkey videos

Man! These took forever to upload. I had to cut it down and then make them into two parts for it to upload without a problem.

In this first video, you will see all the things I did after brining the turkey overnight, and before putting it into the oven. I basically stuffed a stick of butter cut into slices between the skin and the muscles. I also stuffed the turkey with apples, and the neck cavity was stuffed with onions, carrots, and celery. Last but not least, I poured 2/3 bottle of champagne inside and outside of the turkey (inside the oven bag though).



This vid shows how the turkey turned out, and some side dishes I made that I was able to catch on vid before people started destroying my masterpiece:

Comments

chai said…
yummm....i'm hungry and drooling. i didn't have turkey this thanksgiving! :(

Popular posts from this blog

Black Sesame - the food trend I love

Cuñape

Making Mocochinchi