Saffron - Beverly Hills

Saffron in Beverly Hills is close to my internship on Mondays. I came here a while back in 2010 for a yelp event and knew I had to come back. It's a fast casual but healthy Indian restaurant. They have bowls as well as 2 item combos.


My favorite is the chicken tikka masala so I get it in a bowl, over rice. The price is a steal at $5.95.


My partner in crime gets the 2 item combo with saag paneer and chicken tikka masala and salad instead of rice. This costs $7.95 We share a side of naan ($0.95).

Our total comes out to less than $16. Score. 

Photos from past yelp event:

Samosa $1.95. Light but crispy and filling.

Tofu Tikka Masala and Saag Paneer combo. 
You can have it with rice instead if you want.



The yelp elite spread.


Saffron
Beverly Hills
230 S. Beverly Dr.
Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Downtown LA
City National Plaza
505 S. Flower ST. B Level #250
Los Angeles, CA 90071






Saffron on Urbanspoon

Comments

Harmonie T. said…
Yum!!! I haven't been back since the Yelp event either. Let's go! :)
lamb recipes said…
I love curry dishes!

Popular posts from this blog

Black Sesame - the food trend I love

Cuñape

Making Mocochinchi