La Cabanita

Baby friendly and stroller friendly and surprisingly delicious Mexican food in Glendale/Verdugo/Montrose area.

Their margaritas are strong. They ain't joking around and I appreciate that.

They have a separate back room for families and larger parties. It's quieter and more spacious for strollers.

I've had so much of their foods here. I love the moles, the chiles rellenos, chile en nogada. This time I wanted to try something new so I got the albondigas. Meatballs stuffed with hard boiled eggs and enrobed in delicious chipotle sauce. It comes with rice and beans.

As a new mom who doesn't want to sacrifice her adventurous foodie side, I fell in love with La Cabanita all over again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Sesame - the food trend I love

Cuñape

Making Mocochinchi